SEDA are looking for a part-time Content Marketing Manager to help us administer our social media and marketing. The position is part-time, approximately one to two hours a week to keep on top of things and occasional attendance at our directors meetings.
Content management duties include:
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Oversee design (ie: profile pics and covers, Mailchimp bulletin images, adverts etc.)
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns for our events and publications.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users while cultivating community and encouraging new members.
- Become an advocate for SEDA in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
The post would suit someone who has an interest in ecological design with easy and regular access to social media platforms and a passion for sharing, engaging and interacting with sustainable and environmental organisations, events and projects. We use the following tools to manage our content; Mailchimp, Eventbrite, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. A good knowledge of how to use these would be ideal.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cv and a brief description of why and how you would like to work for SEDA with the subject heading of Content Marketing Manager.
We look forward to you joining our team!