SEDA welcomes new members at any time and is open to everyone with an interest in ecological design.
Our core work includes running events, promoting research, campaigning on ecological design issues and informing the public. Your membership subscriptions help us to continue our work and we offer an attractive range of benefits in return which includes:
- Sharing email bulletins informing members about events and other items of interest.
- Publishing a printed magazine two or three times per year.
- Responding to government initiatives.
- Seminars, lectures, workshops and site visits to projects which have an ecological approach to design and living.
- Commissioning research, evaluation and the setting of standards for ecological projects, services, materials and products.
- Encouraging people to share knowledge, skills and experience and to provide a network for those who wish to incorporate ecological concerns into their creative and productive work.
- Education and the involvement of young people to facilitate the spread of ecodesign in the training of designers and innovators.
- Encouraging professional and consumer awareness of ecological design and choices.