SEDA welcomes new members and is open to everyone with an interest in ecological design. To become a member please follow the link on the left.
Currently, there are around 350 SEDA members. The majority of our members, but not all, live in Scotland. Members include academics, architects, artists, builders, ecologists, engineers, journalists, landscape architects, materials suppliers, planners, product designers, woodworkers and many others including people who are simply interested in ecological design.
• Opportunity to connect with the main network of eco-designers in Scotland
• Programme of events of visits, conferences, seminars & discussions
• Monthly ebulletin
• Magazine - printed copy published two times per year
• New website with searchable Members Directory
• Opportunity for a premium listing on the Members Directory profiling your business, product or service
• Use of the SEDA logo on your letterhead and website
Please note that, other than the SEDA Magazine, which is posted to members, we prefer to undertake communications via email to aid in reducing our carbon footprint.
SEDA Admin must be notified of any changes to their contact details. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject line ‘change to contact details’.
You can submit a NEW Membership Form electronically via email but this MUST include an electronic signature; if this is not possible, it is still possible to complete the form in Word/RFT file format and then print the form, sign it and then post it to the SEDA Administrator.
If you have a query about your membership, would like to change details, or to renew or cancel your subscription please contact Carol McKenzie, SEDA Administrator, on email@example.com or call 0141 445 2659 (part-time Wednesdays ONLY)